Speaking Programs and Fees
Talk About Working a Room...
Brendan Cunningham is available to speak on a host of subjects. Motivational speakers are almost becoming a dime a dozen. If you want to have someone speak to your group and tell them what they want to hear, stop here. If on the other hand, you want someone to interact with your group, generate excitement, and tell them what they need to know--if you want someone to come in and implement real change, change with proven strategies that goes directly to your bottom line, then call Brendan Cunningham now.
"Time well spent, great value...5 STARS In all my years in business my agents and I have never experienced such a motivational and articulate speaker."
Steven P. Belsito, President ERA Belsito, Plymouth Ma April 2013
The following is a brief selection of our most requested topics but programs can be developed or customized for you specific need:
- Getting "IT" in the I.T. Business
- What a Can-Do Attitude Can’t Do
- Team Building in a Recession
- Leadership in Jeopardy
- The Futility of Goal Setting?
- Getting Ahead in Business in 2012-13 by Getting Behind
- The BIGGEST Obstacle of Leadership
- The Development of the Business Effectiveness Plan
- Selling for Non-Selling Employees
- Transformational Leadership and Story Telling
- The Exit Strategy
- The Tipping Point: the Time to Change
- Hiring for Attitude, Training for Aptitude
- The 7th Sense: the Key to Effectiveness in Life and Business
- Disc Analyses Half Day Facilitation**
Hire Me to Speak! A message from Brendan Cunningham
Some people just love to hear themselves talk. I love to communicate and I would be lying if I didn't tell you I love to reach an audience. If booked for your speaking engagement you can be assured of two things:
- I will respect the time constraints you give me.
- I’ll make my presentation interactive so your audience stays alert and engaged and leaves with a message they can not just talk about after I am gone. No, quite to the contrary,with few exceptions, they will take that message and run with it. And help create the change in your organization that will get you to where you want to be.
I am regularly asked to emcee events and moderate panel discussions; assignments I accept with zeal.
And, while I make my living in large part by speaking to a variety of groups at National Conventions and for Fortune 500 Companies, I frequently do pro-bono work for, Rotary Clubs, Chambers of Commerce, Lions and Kiwanis clubs when I am available. It’s one more way I can give back to the community and do what I can do to get America working better.
- Keynote Fee Range
$1,500 to $3,000
- Half Day Session Fee Range
$2,000. to $3,500
- Full Day Session Fee Range
$2,500 to $5,000
Speaker’s fees are in U.S. dollars and are in most cases in addition to applicable travel expenses, and added fees for services when necessary (i.e., individual Extended Disc Analyses, etc.). Please also ask about our special all-inclusive pricing.