S.U.P.E.R. Group Coaching Program
With the failure rate for start-ups as high as 90%, Excelleron Business Consulting, LLC is offering a special S.U.P.E.R (Start-Up Performance Enhancement Review) "Group Coaching Program."
This is a special program for start-ups and would-be entrepreneurs. Start-ups include companies that have been in operation for two years or less. Would-be entrepreneurs are not required to have chosen a particular field.
- First & Third Tuesday of every month, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Beginning Tuesday, September 17, 2013 and ending Tuesday, March 4, 2014. SOLD OUT!
- Dramatically increase success potential (based on Harvard Business School Study)
- Significant cost savings over individual coaching
- Increased ability to raise money based on enhanced credibility
- Special discounts for those that opt to continue individual coaching after completing the group program
- Professional Business Coaching in a Group Format
- Group limited to 30 maximum
- 6 months, meeting twice a month for 2 hours each session
- Access to the unique "phone-a-friend lifeline"
- Added benefit of Mastermind format
- Focus on key areas of success coupled with Special Guest facilitators who are experts in their fields that include: Legal Matters, Marketing and Sales, Fiscal Accountability, Human Resources Challenges, Leadership Styles, Systems and more...
- Register to attend in person or via video conference ...we cannot make it easier to attend (Participant must have internet access and webcam capability to participate in video conference)
- Investment: $600... that’s only $25 per week ...we cannot make it more affordable
Location: The Thomas R. Beecher Jr. Innovation Center
(located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus)
640 Ellicott Street
Buffalo, New York 14203
NOTE: Participant may only register for one method of attendance due to space limitations.