Business Consulting & Executive Coaching
Now...you’re in business, or perhaps you’ve been in business for shall we say, a while? Either way, congratulations and kudos to you, because based on the most recent changes in the economy that’s a pretty courageous thing to be doing right now.
Frankly, business today is not for the faint hearted. If you need a system that goes beyond simple, conventional, executive coaching, regardless of whether your company is in Hamburg, New York (or any other part of WNY), from Buffalo to Boston MA, from Dallas Texas to Fort Lauderdale FL; business is business and it’s a jungle out there.
If you agree, then read on...
- Ask yourself, who do you go to for advice on the toughest decisions on hiring (or firing)? Do you even have a "trusted advisor"?
- What do you do when you need to weigh the options of increasing production and reducing inventory?
- Where do you turn when sales are falling and your competition is grabbing your market share and you feel like your business strategy has entered into survival mode?
- Perhaps, just getting through till the end of the week might even be viewed as an accomplishment? Yikes!
- Maybe all you really need to do is actually develop a Written Business Plan or learn to make the one you have work for you.
- Or maybe you and your company are on the other side of the scale and you find that you are in a serious growth mode. Now “getting the right people on the bus, getting the wrong people off of the bus, and getting the right people in the right seats” is even more crucial than ever before.
- Or better still, your company is making money but you’re just not quite sure where it all went to at the end of the year (month). Somehow your fiscal house is just not in order. Ask yourself again, are you relying on friends, relatives, staff people, or other personnel who may or may not be equipped to handle these kinds of challenges? (As scary as this sounds, this is the Number 1 reason that small to medium sized business’s seemed to get side tracked today.)
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? If you said, “Yeah, that kind of sounds like me,” there is a very practical and effective alternative. There is a way to get the job done. Isn’t it time you started running your business like a business, rather than having it run you? Are you ready to face the difficult decisions? Are you ready to make serious changes in your business that have been keeping you up awake at night.? If you answered, yes...it’s time.
It’s time to call...Excelleron.
Excelleron Business Consulting, LLC not just WNY’s premier Business Consulting and Executive Coaching firm, but the nation's. Our programs turn “Frustrated” Entrepreneurs into “Focused and Successful” Business Owners.
"He helped me create a vision which grew my existing business and created two more. He is an excellent resource for any business owner looking to take their business to the next level. I'd highly recommend Brendan and he has become a valued business partner to our organization."
-William Cain, President Virtus Graphic Communications
I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities.
- Bob Nardelli, CEO Home Depot